Hi I’m Johnny!
Hello Everybody! I’m John, my friends and my godfather call me Johnny, and here are some things you should know about me. Born and raised in Eleftheroupoli (Liberty City in English ***GTA vibes***) in Kavala, Greece on May 7th, 1996, in a unique, but above all, extremely good family. In my younger years, I was crazy about everything techy. After my graduation from high school, I graduated from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in the School of Informatics with a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence from the same university. Right now, I am a PhD student in the field of Explainable Artificial Intelligence, and specifically in Interpretable Machine Learning, and a member of the Intelligent Systems Lab. Currently, I am working on the AI4EU project. My love for technology is unlimited, and that’s why I keep studying this domain. My dream is to work for Apple Inc. in the future. In short terms, I am an organised and efficient person with an enquiring mind. “Work hard” and “Hustle harder” are some of my motive quotes. However, life is sad and depressing sometimes, especially when studying for a PhD.
Can be found on my *not-yet-updated* webpage Johnny Mollas.
Publications and Citations
- 0 so far! Hurray!!! (I’m on my fourth year)
- ETHOS: an Online Hate Speech Detection Dataset, Ioannis Mollas, Zoe Chrysopoulou, Stamatis Karlos, Grigorios Tsoumakas, ArXiv, Submitted to WOAH2020
- LionForests: Local Interpretation of Random Forests, Ioannis Mollas, Nick Bassiliades, Ioannis Vlahavas, Grigorios Tsoumakas, New Foundations for Human-Centered AI (NeHuAI 2020) of 24th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2020), Santiago de Compostella, Spain, 4 September 2020.
- LioNets: Local Interpretation of Neural Networks through Penultimate Layer Decoding, Ioannis Mollas, Nick Bassiliades, Grigorios Tsoumakas, AIMLAI-XKDD-ECMLPKDD19 in Würzburg, Germany, September 16-20 2019
- VisioRed: A Visualisation Tool for Interpretable Predictive Maintenance, Spyridon Paraschos, Ioannis Mollas, Nick Bassiliades, IJCAI-21 in Canada, Montreal-themed Virtual Reality, 19th-26th August, 2021
- Hatebusters: A Web Application For Actively Reporting Youtube Hate Speech, Antonios Anagnostou, Ioannis Mollas, Grigorios Tsoumakas, IJCAI-ECAI-18 in Stockholm, Sweden, July 13-19 2018
Works on Arxiv:
- Altruist: argumentative explanations through local interpretations of predictive models, Mollas, Ioannis, Nick Bassiliades, and Grigorios Tsoumakas, arXiv preprint arXiv:2010.07650 (2020).
- LioNets: A Neural-Specific Local Interpretation Technique Exploiting Penultimate Layer Information, Mollas, Ioannis, Nick Bassiliades, and Grigorios Tsoumakas, arXiv preprint arXiv:2104.06057 (2021).
- Conclusive Local Interpretation Rules for Random Forests, Mollas, Ioannis, Nick Bassiliades, and Grigorios Tsoumakas, arXiv preprint arXiv:2104.06040 (2021).
You can also check my publications on Google Scholar.