Tel: +30 2310 998885 – Fax: +30 2310 998418
- (2005 – 2007) Post-Doctoral Research in Informatics
Dept. of Informatics Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. Topic: “Planning for the Semantic Web”.
- (2004) Ph.D. in Informatics
Dept. of Informatics Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. PhD Thesis: “Intelligent Planning Systems”. Grade: “EXCELLENT”
- (1999) Degree in Informatics
Dept. of Informatics Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. GPA: 8.71/10
Thesis: “AI Planning: Implementation and Comparative Study of Representative Algorithms”
Courses – Research interests – Projects
- General Chair of the 9th Hellenic Conference on Artificial Intelligence (http://setn2016.csd.auth.gr/)
- Department Coordinator of the Hellenic Artificial Intelligence Society (http://www.eetn.gr/)
- WIMS 2014, Workshop Organizing Chair
- Invited talk “An Introduction to Automated Planning: Languages,Algorithms and Applications”, 1st Summer School on Artificial Intelligence, Thessaloniki, 24/08/2009.
- ICAPS 2009, Local Workshop Organizer
- Program Committee member in more than 30 conferences
- Reviewer in more than 50 papers and articles.
I have published 1 PhD thesis, 5 book chapters and 45 papers (15 journal articles and 30 papers in national and international conferences)
I have co-translated a book in Robotics and co-authored two edited volumes on Automated Planning and Problem Solving.
I have received 576 citations to my work (Google Scholar).